Thomas L. Olivares - Editor - Animator - Colorist
17 Curtis Lane
Monroe, CT 06468
PH: (415) 318-6732 E:
Post Production professional of 16 years in broadcast, industrial, webcast and cinema with solid
creative and technical experience in editorial, 2D / 3D graphics animation and color grading seeking
to be part of a great content production crew.
• Avid Media Composer, Symphony, Unity, ISIS | Final Cut Pro | Premiere Pro
• Adobe After Effects | Photoshop | Illustrator
• Autodesk Maya: Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Tracking, Animation, Lighting, Rendering
• Encoding: Media Encoder | Episode | Handbrake | MPEG Streamclip | Flip Factory
• Plugins: Sapphire | Trapcode | Tiffen | Boris
2019 - 2020 - My Entertainment LLC. NY, NY
• Assistant Avid Editor - "Ghost Adventures: Screaming Room" aired on Travel Channel
• Avid Editor - "Ghost Adventures: Screaming Room" episode 113 aired on Travel Channel
2017 - 2019 - Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., Hartford, CT
• Editor / Colorist on CPTV original documentary "Women's Work"
• Editor / Colorist on Emmy Award winning documentary series "Sharing Connecticut"
• Editor / Colorist on national APT documentary "Building a Great Life"
• Editor / Colorist on national APT documentary pilot "Amplify"
• Editor / Colorist on national APT documentary pilot "Safe Water Network"
2017 - I Heart Media Inc., NY, NY
• Freelance VR Editor
2016 - Breaking Dad Inc. DB Goldline Entertainment Inc. Stamford, CT
• Assistant Editor - "Project Dad" aired on TLC - Episodes 101 - 108
• Promo Producer
2015 - 2016 - Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., Hartford, CT
• Editor / Colorist on national concert series. "Infinity Hall Live" and "The Kate"
• Editor / Colorist on national APT Network Pledge drives
• Technical Director of Avid standard operating procedures and broadcast quality control
2014 - 2016 - Small business advertising with a variety of companies, CT & NY
• Producer, Director and Editor for web, social media and convention showcases
2007 - 2019 - The Taunton Press, Inc., Newtown, CT
• Editor and 2D / 3D motion graphic artist on numerous long-form episodic webcast series
and retail DVD releases for Fine Woodworking and Fine Homebuilding magazines
• Director / Editor of promos for Fine Cooking magazine's brand sponsored content
2007 - 2015 - DigiWorks Media, LLC., Brookfield, CT
• Freelance Editorial, Graphics, Sound, Traffic on regional broadcast spots and short form
Westchester County, NY related event coverage and advertising
2006 - Unflinching Triumph The Movie, Inc., San Francisco, CA
• Lead Editor for the 2006 Webby nominated and WSJ acclaimed feature mockumentary
“Unflinching Triumph: The Philip Rockhammer Story”; directed by Mark Decena
2003 - 2006 - Kontent Films, San Francisco, CA
• Staff editor, animator and technical director for principal and director Mark Decena.
• Editor for SF Bay Area boutiques Evolution Bureau, Pawn Shop Productions, AKQA SF
and other clients.